DODECANISOS SEA WAYS On Line Reservations
Shedulels to Dodecanese islands Greece .Greek ferries to Dodecane islands
Ferry Rhodes - Kos - Kalymnos -Patmos - Symi - Lipsi -
Ferries Rhodes -Simi - Nisyros - kos - Kalymnos
Fery Rhodes - Kastelorizo - Rhodes (every Monday)
- The ticket is personal, cannot be transmitted and is valid only for the seat and the trip that it has been issued. The holder, should keep the ticket until the end of the journey.
- The passenger should be at the departure point of the ship at least 30 minutes prior to the departure. In case the ship has sailed, passengers are not refunded.
- For cancellation notification, within a period of 7 days and until the date of trip, passenger is refunded 50 % of the total price.
- For cancellation notification, within a period of 7 days and over, prior to the date of trip, passenger is refunded 100% of the ticket price.
- Children until 5 years old travel at no cost, where children of 5-10 years old pay half the price of the ticket.
- Passenger who issued whole price ticket can carry luggage until 40kg.
- In case of loss of ticket, this cannot be reissued and cost cannot be refunded.
- In case the passenger keeps safely his personal belongings, the shipping company is not held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Things of value and money could be delivered to the accountant officer for storage.
- Open tickets are valid for 1 year from the day of issuing, with the obligation to deposit any difference at the price. Passengers with open tickets should contact their agency for seat reservation.
- Passengers are responsible for compliance with the Port Regulations.
- The shipping company is not held responsible for not keeping the scheduled course or for any delays when these are caused due to bad weather conditions, orders of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine, the Port Authorities or in case of major force.
- Carrying explosive and other dangerous material is prohibited.
- Passenger should apply to the captains instructions and the crew instructions, when these refer to safety and order of the ship.
- For any complaints during the trip, passenger should contact the captain or the deputy captain and afterwards refer to the management of the shipping company or the Port Authorities.
- If, for any reason the trip is cancelled and cancellation is caused by the ship total refund of the ticket applies with no other obligation to the passenger on behalf of the shipping company.
- The shipping company preserves the right to change the trip schedule, after prompt notification of the passengers and approval of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine.
- Passengers who wish to travel with pets should mention it during the ticket issuing and accept the measures that the Port Authorities apply, regarding the hygiene, safety and regulations of the shipping company. Also passengers with pets have the total and exclusive responsibility against other passengers when carrying animals.
- Passenger is aware of the above terms and accepts these terms unreservedly upon issuing of the ticket.